The wellbeing of our guests and Team Members is of paramount importance.
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Glenroyal Hotel is committed to ensuring our Guests and Customers experience flexibility during these challenging times.
We have implemented the following policies:
• For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival,* as long as the change or cancellation is made by June 30, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
•For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, between today and June 30, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date.*
Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences. Please note that this policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking. For guests with Group reservations (e.g., for meetings, events or conferences), please review the booking rate rules and contact the group organizer for more information.
• Some exclusions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks. Please refer to the property’s Rate Details for applicable terms or exceptions, if any, when booking or changing reservations.
• Individual (transient) guestroom reservation refunds of any kind (e.g., cash or credit voucher) may take up to 30 days from the date of cancellation to be processed.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and Team Members. On a daily basis, our hotel is working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotels’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Specific steps Glenroyal Hotel is taking include:
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge: Hotel Team Members – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
• Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily On line meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
• Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel team members are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
• Real Time Information: Glenroyal's Safety Teams are on standby 24/7 to support our colleagues and guests.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hotel is using cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
• Guest Rooms: Hotels use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
• Public Spaces: Hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
• Back of House: In the spaces where Team Members work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
In addition, Glenroyal Hotel has created a Cleanliness Committee to focus on developing the next level of Cleanliness and Sanitation standards, The Committee includes both in-house and outside experts in housekeeping, food safety, Team Members wellbeing, infectious disease, sanitation and protective technology.
We stayed at the Hotel from Thursdays 25th to Saturday the 27th of July. We had a great time, our 3 children absolutely loved it and really enjoyed the kids club and the pool! The hotel staff were brilliant and went above and beyond to make sure we had an enjoyable stay! Looking forward to staying with ye again soon xxx
Our stay was brilliant and the staff were first class. The facilities especially for our kids were up there with the best places we have stayed before. I would not hesitate to recommend the glenroyal to any other family and should we stay in maynooth in the future we will definitely be staying at the glenroyal.
Great staff who work really hard to make you feel at home and so welcome, almost like family.